Is your garage door out of track? You need experts help! Do not worry when we are around. Our Secure for Sure technicians in New Hope will handle your garage door repair problem with utmost care and professional expertise.
Reasons behind garage door off track
- Loose bolts and screws
- Dents or damage
- Improper alignment
- Accumulation of dirt
- Lack of lubrication
How our experts put the off track garage door back into place?1. First, they disconnect the garage door from the opener.
2. Then they open the door manually.
3. The experts then put the locking piers underneath the door
4. Later they pull the outside edge of the track in order to get the wheels back into position.
5. Once the wheels are put back on track then with the help of rubber mallet the door is brought back into its position.
6. The locking piers are removed.
7. The experts check the functioning of the door manually.
8. Later, the experts access the door with a remote control in order to check the functioning of the door opener.
Call us today and we assure to provide you the best garage door repair service!